Highlights of the June 2018 Report Magazine, now available, include:
– The new REG Yacht Code is coming soon
– Lifecord is the new ‘smart’ kill cord
– IMO adopts ambitious climate change strategy for shipping
– Metals and their corrosion behaviour in seawater
– The Polar Code, one year on
– What constitutes a circumstance that may give rise to a claim and when should you report it to insurers
– Ursula Smith is the subject of ‘The day in the life of’
– Details of new Honorary Fellowships and Fellowships awarded
– A wealth of members’ news
– Plus a column from President elect, Capt Zarir Irani
The IIMS head office has published the June issue of The Report Magazine.
At 72 pages it is the biggest publication ever published by the Institute.
There are a range of through provoking features and articles, including some specially commissioned content. Of particular interest to IIMS India Branch members will be an article by Capt Ruchin Dayal entitled ‘Sampling of iron ore fines: The immediate challenges from an Indian perspective for a worldwide problem’.
* To select multiple surveys highlight an option in blue then hold down the ctrl key on your keyboard before making a second selection. You should satisfy yourself that your chosen surveyor is competent to do your job.